When you have an appointment with a teacher, you are welcome to record your session so you can listen to it again later!
When you join the Zoom meeting, your teacher will enable you to record and give you permission or you can ask, after this you will be able to record the appointment to your computer.
To do this, you will need to:
- Launch your meeting in the Zoom application on a laptop/desktop computer rather than your browser.
- When your teacher gives you permission, you can click the option to Record
- You can stop and pause the recording at any time.
- When you finish recording, you will see this message appear at the top of your screen:
- When you leave the meeting, please allow time for your computer to convert the file:
- Once this is complete, the file location will open and you can view your recordings! They are saved to your Documents folder - look for a folder called “Zoom”