When you book a live Speaking Intensive test session, YOU choose a date and time that is convenient for you; you will be allocated a teacher who is available at that time. A Speaking Intensive test session cannot be booked within the next 24 hours, but can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
You will generally receive your feedback within 48 hours. To see the criteria we mark them under, please check What feedback do I receive on my speaking intensive test?
To book your IELTS/OET Speaking Intensive test:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Select 'LIVE SPEAKING FEEDBACK' from the left sidebar menu of your student dashboard, and then click on 'Register' next to Speaking Intensive.
Alternatively, you can select 'PROGRESS' from the top menu of your student dashboard and then click on 'Register' next to Speaking Intensive.
3. You will be asked to select a day and a time. All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)
4. Once you have confirmed your booking, you will see a pop-up message that confirms your successful booking and you will receive an email with the Zoom link.
How do I prepare?
- For IMPORTANT information on how to prepare your technical requirements, please read this article: How do I prepare for a 1:1 session?
- If you have technical issues during the live speaking test that could have been avoided by preparation, we will need to count the session as taken. To rebook it, you need to pay a fee of USD$15.
How do I join?
- Check your email inbox and spam/junk folder for the email with the Zoom link.
- The same link will also be available in the appointment details under 'Appointments' in your E2 Test Prep account. All you need to do is click the link at the time of your appointment!
- Please read How do I find my zoom link?
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session. If you do not attend your session or you are late, we will need to count the session as taken. To rebook it, you need to pay a fee of USD$15.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email our support team at [email protected].