You will find your Writing Intensive assessments by selecting 'S/W FEEDBACK', 'FEEDBACK' or 'ASSESSMENT' from your left sidebar menu. You will need to submit them via the portal, as we are unable to mark them via email or the Whiteboard.
To submit your assessments:
1. Log in to your account.
2. PTE and IELTS students go to the S/W FEEDBACK tab on the left menu of your student dashboard, as shown in the image below. Click on the 'Writing' tab at the top and then select the assessment task that you want to submit.
OET students go to the FEEDBACK tab on the left sidebar menu of your student dashboard. Click on the name of the assessment that you want to submit.
rd. Click on the name of the assessment that you want to submit.
You will generally receive your feedback within 48 hours. To access your report, go through the same steps as you would to submit the assessment:
1. Click on the S/W FEEDBACK, FEEDBACK or ASSESSMENT tab on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on the relevant assessment name.
3. For detailed feedback, scroll down to the bottom of the assessment page and then click on 'View Document'.
To see the criteria that your writing assessments are marked under, please check:
Express, Express+, Bronze, Silver and Gold students can purchase the Writing Intensive assessments as an 'add-on' by following these steps:
1. Click on the 'E2+Extras' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Click on 'Buy Now' next to 'Writing Intensive'.
If you need assistance with submitting or purchasing the Writing Intensive assessments, please feel free to email us at [email protected].