If you are booking a Tutorial, a Study Plan Consultation, a Pre/Post-Test Consultation or a Mini Mock Test Speaking session, please make sure that:
- The time that you book is in your local timezone
- You can cancel or reschedule your booking with 24 hours' notice
- You use the Chrome Browser on a laptop or desktop computer for your session (your teacher may share visuals that do not work on phones and tablets)
- You make every effort to ensure a reliable internet connection (though we understand the unexpected can happen)
- You look for your teacher's email with Zoom invitation (in your inbox and Junk/Spam folders) at least 5 minutes before the session starts
- You test Zoom on your laptop or computer at least 24 hours beforehand:
- Test Zoom here: https://zoom.us/test
- Click "Join" > Click "Join from your browser" > Type in your name
- Click "Computer audio" > Click "Join audio by computer"
- Allow microphone and video access (there will be a pop-up message or you can check the icons in the bottom left-hand corner)
- You should now be in a Zoom meeting with yourself!
If you have not followed these steps and you either miss your session or there are technical issues on your side that mean the session cannot happen, the session will be counted as taken. If you would like to reset the session we will then require a reset fee of USD$39 for Tutorials or USD$15 for all other session types.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our support team at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.