Our Live Classes and one-on-one tutorials all use the video conferencing platform "Zoom".
If you are experiencing any issues with Zoom, please make sure you are using a laptop or desktop computer and your Browser is Google Chrome (if possible!)
Then, follow these steps to TEST ZOOM:
- Click on this link to go to the Zoom test site: Zoom test
- Click on "Join" and you will see this pop-up:
- If nothing happens, try "click here" or "download & run Zoom" OR "join from your browser" - one of them should help you into the test!
- Once you are in the test, click on "Join with video" and then you MIGHT see a pop-up that helps you test your speaker and microphone - follow the steps:
- IF YOU DON'T SEE THESE POP-UPS, you will just be in a test meeting with yourself. This is ok. Now click on the arrow next to the microphone in the bottom left-hand corner:
- Then you will see this menu - click on "Test speaker and microphone":
- Then, you will you see the pop-ups shown above and you can test your speaker and microphone.
If you have any other problems or you're not sure what to do, email our Support team at [email protected]!