Please note: Study Plan consultations have been discontinued since 6 January 2020. However, you can still book a study plan consultation if:
- You purchased a Gold/Platinum package with this feature before 6 January 2020 and have not used it, or
- You are on the OET For Other Professions Gold package
A study plan consultation is a live, one-on-one session with a teacher that gives you an orientation to your student platform.
The teacher will also ask you questions about your test needs and help you work out which skill areas you need to focus on.
Please try to book this session as early as possible in your preparation.
To book a Study Plan Consultation, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the Progress tab on your student dashboard
2. Select a day and a time that suits you
3. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the zoom link in it (please check your spam folder!) The same Zoom link will also be available under 'Appointments' in your E2 Test Prep account. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link right before your tutorial. See: How to find your appointment Zoom link
4. You can cancel or reschedule with 24 hours' notice by going to 'Appointments' in your E2 Test Prep account.
NOTE: If you do not attend or you are late to your appointment it may be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)