A pre-test strategy session (otherwise known as a "pre-test consultation") is a live, one-on-one appointment with a teacher who will provide you with an overview of your test preparation and personalised tips for your test. It will give you a quick review of the key areas in which you need to focus to receive the results you need.
It is best to book this appointment a few days before your test, after you have completed all your tutorials and assessments!
Note that only Silver and Gold packages include access to a pre-test strategy session.
To book a Pre-Test Strategy Session, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the 'PROGRESS' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Select 'Register' next to Pre-Test Strategy Session
2. Select a day and a time that suits you
3. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the zoom link in it (please check your spam folder!) The same Zoom link will also be available under 'Appointments' in your E2Language account. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link right before your tutorial. See: How to find your appointment Zoom link
4. You can cancel or reschedule with 24 hours' notice by going to 'Appointments' in your E2Language account.
NOTE: If you do not attend or you are late to your appointment it may be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)