A pre-test strategy session (otherwise known as a "pre-test consultation") is a live, one-on-one appointment with a teacher who will provide you with an overview of your test preparation and personalised tips for your test. It will give you a quick review of the key areas in which you need to focus to receive the results you need.
Note that only Silver and Gold packages include access to a pre-test strategy session.
To book a Pre-Test Strategy Session, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the 'PROGRESS' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Select 'Register' next to Pre-Test Strategy Session
2. Select a day and a time that suits you
3. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”. You will be sent a confirmation email (please check your spam folder!)
4. Your teacher will EMAIL you the Zoom link 5-15 minutes before the appointment starts. The same Zoom link will also be available in the event on your E2Language calendar if you cannot find it in your email inbox or Spam/Junk folder. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link right before your tutorial.
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session.
If you do not attend your appointment without giving 24 hours' notice, it will be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)
It is best to book this appointment a few days before your test, after you have completed all your tutorials and assessments!