A pre-test strategy session (otherwise known as a "pre-test consultation") is a live, one-on-one session with a teacher who will provide you with an overview of your test preparation and personalised tips for your test. It will give you a quick review of the key areas in which you need to focus to receive the results you need.
Note that only Silver and Gold packages include access to a pre-test strategy session.
To book a Pre-Test Strategy Session, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the 'PROGRESS' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Select 'Register' next to Pre-Test Strategy Session
2. Select a day and a time that suits you
3. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”. You will be sent a confirmation email (please check your spam folder!)
4. You will receive an email from your teacher ABOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE the session is due to begin; this email will include a Zoom link, and all you have to do is click the link!
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session.
If you do not attend your session without giving 24 hours' notice, it will be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)
It is best to book this session a few days before your test, after you have completed all your tutorials and assessments!