When you book a Tutorial, YOU choose a date and time that is convenient for you; you will be allocated a teacher who is available at that time. Tutorials cannot be booked within the next 24 hours, but you can book them up to 7 days in advance.
If you would like to purchase additional tutorials as add-ons, see: How do I buy more tutorials?
1. Login to your E2 Test Prep account and then click on 'APPOINTMENTS' and then 'TUTORIALS' in the left-hand menu:
Alternatively, login to your E2 Test Prep account and then select 'PROGRESS' and click on 'Register' next to 'Tutorials'.
2. A pop-up called "Book Tutorial Session" will appear. You will be asked to select a day and a time. All bookings are made in your local time zone.
4. Please select the task(s) that you want to focus on in the tutorial.
5. Once you have submitted your booking, you will be prompted to test Zoom and check your email (please check your spam folder!) for booking confirmation and tutorial details.
6. You can check and change your appointment in your APPOINTMENTS LIST tab:
You can also click "Open Link" when it's time to join your meeting.
For IMPORTANT information on how to prepare your technical requirements, please read this article: How do I prepare for a 1:1 appointment?
NOTE: If you have technical issues during the tutorial that could have been avoided by preparation, we will need to count the appointment as taken. To re-book it, you will need to pay a fee of USD$39.
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session. If you do not attend or you are late to your session we will need to count the appointment as taken. To re-book it, you will need to pay a fee of USD$39. See: Can I book my 1:1 appointment again?