A post-test consultation is a live, one-on-one appointment with a teacher who will provide you with personalised feedback following your test. It will help you understand where you went wrong, as well as what you need to do to improve for next time.
Note that only Gold packages include access to a post-test consultation. You may only book a post-test consultation once you have used all your available tutorials. If the post-test consultation option is unavailable, you can go ahead and book a tutorial to discuss your concerns with a teacher.
To book a Post-Test Consultation, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the 'PROGRESS' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Select 'Register' next to Post-test Consultation.
3. Select a day and a time that suits you
4. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”.
You will be sent a confirmation email with the zoom link in it (please check your spam folder!) The same Zoom link will also be available under 'Appointments' in your E2Language account. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link right before your tutorial. See: How to find your appointment Zoom link
5. You can cancel or reschedule with 24 hours' notice by going to 'Appointments' in your E2Language account.
NOTE: If you do not attend or you are late to your appointment it may be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)