A post-test consultation is a live, one-on-one session with a teacher who will provide you with personalised feedback following your test. It will help you understand where you went wrong, as well as what you need to do to improve for next time.
Note that only Gold packages include access to a post-test consultation. You may only book a post-test consultation once you have used all your available tutorials. If the post-test consultation option is unavailable, you can go ahead and book a tutorial to discuss your concerns with a teacher.
To book a Post-Test Consultation, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the 'PROGRESS' tab at the top of your student dashboard.
2. Select 'Register' next to Post-test Consultation.
3. Select a day and a time that suits you
4. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”. You will be sent a confirmation email (please check your spam folder!)
5. Your teacher will EMAIL you the Zoom link 5-15 minutes before the session starts. The same Zoom link will also be available in the event on your E2Language calendar if you cannot find it in your email inbox or Spam/Junk folder. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link right before your tutorial.
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session.
If you do not attend your session without giving 24 hours' notice, it will be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)