If you have switched your focus to a different test (e.g. you were studying for the PTE, but you now wish to study for the IELTS Academic) you can certainly switch your E2 Test Prep account over as well.
For students on paid packages, there is a USD$39 fee associated with switching to a different exam course.
You can make the paid switch yourself, as follows:
1. After you have signed in, you should find a 'Switch My Course' button at the top of your dashboard.
2. You will be prompted to select the new package that you would like to switch to.
3. You will see which resources are reset and which resources will still be 'used'. For example, if you have used 2 out of your 3 tutorials on a TOEFL Gold package, you will be switched to an IELTS Academic Gold package with 2 instead of 3 tutorials. You will get a new set of all the other resources that come with the Gold package that you are switching to.
4. When you click on the 'Convert Course Now!' button, you will then be prompted to pay via PayPal or with a credit/debit card if required.
5. Upon successful payment, your account will be automatically switched (please sign out and then sign in again).
Please note that:
Students on free packages can switch to another test for free by following the same steps. Please note you can ONLY MAKE A FREE SWITCH ONCE.
Unfortunately, if your package has expired, you will not be able to switch to another test on the platform. You can request that your current account be deleted from the system so that you can start afresh with a new account.
Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance or questions.