Upgrading your package is a good idea if you would like more resources and 1:1 sessions, or to extend the validity period of your account!
To upgrade your package:
1. Log in to your E2 Test Prep account. Click on the Upgrade Account button at the top of your student dashboard.
2. When you click on this, you will see a list of packages available to you and the amount you need to pay to upgrade to each. Choose the course with the number of assessments and tutorials you desire, and click on Upgrade! at the bottom of the column.
3. Select your means of payment. You can pay via credit card, PayPal, or Splitit. After entering your payment information, click Process. If you are paying within Australia you will also be charged 10% GST.
4. Upon confirmation of payment, you should be able to see the changes when you next log in to your account!
For more information see: What happens when I upgrade my package?
*Please note that you may not be able to upgrade your package from your student dashboard if you have an/a:
- Express & Feedback package,
- Platinum package purchased before 6 January 2020
- Gold package purchased on or after 6 January 2020, or a
- Power Package
You will need to contact our support team at [email protected] to extend your package or purchase more resources.